Jadeimmune™ is a classical TCM formulation consisting of Astragalus, Atractylodes and Saposhnikovia. It has been reported that SARS-CoV-2 protein has a significant affinity with angiotensin-converting enzyme II (ACE2) in human body, causing viruses invading and disease .
Recently, there are published studies demonstrated how the formulation prevented COVID-19 through network pharmacology and molecular docking technology. The studies found the active compounds, such as quercetin, kaempferol, 5-O-methyramitol, can combine with ACE2 to inhibit the combination between SARS-CoV-2 protein and ACE2, regulate multiple signal pathways through targeting ESR1, AR, PTGS2, DPP4, HTR, PTGS1 PIK3R1, IGF1R and HSP90AA1 etc. The data shows the Jadeimmune™ plays a key role in the prevention of COVID-19 through multiple targets and pathways. Considering the limitations of network pharmacology and molecular docking, further clinical study is necessary to prove its effectiveness.
MoodElite™ is a better choice than St. John’s wort alone to relieve anxiety, stress, and symptoms of depression caused by the recent outbreak of COVID-19. In order to ensure safety for our customers we ran several safety studies to ensure the effectiveness and safety of MoodElite™. Acute and chronic toxicity assay at 900 and 230 times the clinical dose exhibited high survival rates, which confirms that our product is safe even in high dosage level.
Chenland R&D team is studying the effect of Jadeimmune™ on animals infected by coronavirus. If you are interested in learning more about Jadeimmune™, please look for NPI-May issue.
1. Xu X , Chen P , Wang J , et al. Evolution of the novel coronavirus from the ongoing Wuhan outbreak and modeling of its spike protein for risk of human transmission[J]. Science china life sciences. http://kns.cnki.net/kcms/detail/11.5841.q.20200204.1852
2. Menachery V D, Yount B L, Debbink K, et al. SARS-like cluster of circulating bat coronavirus pose threat for human emergence [J]. NatMed, 2015, 21(12): 1508-1513
3. Zhan Q, Huang Y, Lin S, et al. Study on active compounds of Yupingfeng San for prevention of new coronavirus (SARS-CoV-2) pneumonia based on network pharmacology and molecular[J]. Chinese Traditional and Herbal Drugs. http://kns.cnki.net/kcms/detail/12.1108.R.20200326.1252.004.html
4. Xie P, He S, Hao C, et al. Study on the Active Compounds of Yupingfeng Powder in the Treatment of Novel Coronavirus Pneumonia(COVID-19) based on Network Pharmacology and Molecular Docking Method[J]. Journal of Chinese Medicinal Materials. http://kns.cnki.net/kcms/detail/44.1286.R.20200325.0829.002.html
5. Huang L, Xu R, Liu Y, et al. Study on Active Compounds of Yupingfeng San in Preventing and Treating COVID-19 Based on Network Pharmacology and Molecular Docking Technology [J]. Pharmacology and Clinics of Chinese Materia Medica. http://kns.cnki.net/kcms/detail/51.1188.R.20200407.1454.010.html
6. Dharshi C K, Rinaldo B. Convulsions associated with an overdose of St John’s wort. Letters, MJA • Volume 186 Number 4 • 19 February 2007